Well the end of the semester is near. I’m done with this semester class expect for final exams. Then I will have 2 weeks until summer classes’ star and I will have to serve jury duty during that time. When my little break is over I am only taking one summer course-biology. I will have to leave for school an hour earlier than I had to for this semester and my class meets 4 days a week for 3 hours a day. I have one year left and I will have my associate’s degree.
The kids have about 2 weeks of school left and they have field trips and play days and all sort of fun stuff to do before the year is over. This year neither kid is enrolled in summer school. So we can just have fun fun fun.
Soccer is over for the season things seem calm –well, until summer stuff starts up. The kids will be trying rock climbing and art class and of course scout camp this summer. We still need to plan a few family camping trips before the summer is over and we are saying we didn’t get to camp enough.
At some point over the summer we have to decide if we are tearing down the shed or replacing the floor and then we need to carry out or plan. The shed floor is rotting out and we are torn between taking the entire thing down and finding a new place for the mower or fixing it. Plttt.
Er… um… I mean….
Yippie! School is out! Summer is coming!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment